The 2020 Annual Meeting has moved!
Mark your calendar for September 9-11, 2020.
The Texas MGMA meeting will be held at the Westin Memorial City in Houston, Texas this year.
Join our Ero Health team as we participate in an opportunity to network and learn. There will be several engaging discussions on key topics impacting the healhcare industry including the following.
- Best Practices for Medical Group Managers & the Pandemic
- Active Shooter Training: Stop the Bleed
- Cybersecurity Panel
- How to Avoid Burnout
- Commercial Payor re: Denials/Appeals Process for Prior Authorization and/or Contract Negotiations for In Network
- Novitas Education Representatives on Medicare/Medicaid (Coding Updates for 2020)
- Prior Authorizations in Texas: Burdens and Policy
- Status of Rural Health
- TMGMA Annual Business Meeting
- Physician Practice Online Marketing
- MGMA Legislative UpdateTexas Bills: Prior Authorization, Claim Denials, Sales Tax Bills, Surprise Billing
Be sure to register before August 30, 2020 to take advantage of discounted pricing. Click here to register or learn more about the event:
Important Message from TMGMA: TMGMA is committed to the safety of our members, vendors, hotel hosts and association staff. We will make every effort to deliver another great conference while observing best practices in social distancing as we navigate the new rules of meeting and events. The room setup and food delivery may be different this year, but we will still get together and learn from each other while staying safe. We hope you will join us as we move the Association forward in these unchartered territories. We need your insight and we hope you can come!