Looking Ahead to Q4 at Ero Health and RCM360
We’ve had an exciting few months at Ero Health and RCM360, and we’re looking forward to continuing to support our clients through the rest of the year and heading into 2024. Here’s what we’ve been up to, and looking ahead to the end of the year.
First Night Reception at the eClinicalWorks National Conference
Registration is still open for the 2023 eClinicalWorks and healow National Conference, and we’re excited to again host the annual First Night reception on October 19th at the Grand Ole Opry Studio A. Join us at the Opry for a night of food and fun! We’ll have shuttles to and from the Gaylord, or there’s a just a short walk to Studio A. Either way, it’s a night you won’t want to miss if you’re attending the conference!
Thursday, October 19: 6:00 – 9:00 PM
Studio A at the Grand Ole Opry
RSVP by September 27
Upcoming Shows for the Ero Health Team
Join us at the Financial, Operations Management and Information Technology (FOM/IT) Conference and Expo in Las Vegas, October 24th and 25th. We will be exhibiting and meeting with Community Health Center clients at booth 503.
Considering an Upgrade to eClinicalWorks V12?
Ero Health is your V12 headquarters. We can help give you the confidence to make the transition, whether it’s by providing information in the form of a V12 webinar (psst…we have V12 webinars scheduled for August 30th and 31st), or whether it’s by arming you with information you need to make the transition easier. Check out these assets that we’ve created to help your practice make the transition:
- The Ero Health V12 Toolkit includes a Browser Readiness Checklist, V11 Considerations to Tackle Before You Upgrade, and a Program Guide of Adoption Support Offerings.
- Do you know which questions to ask prospective eCW support providers? This V12 support checklist will help identify the capabilities of potential partners for a V12 adoption and implementation.
- Are you ready to migrate eCW to the cloud? Before you take the leap, here are some questions to ask potential data centers to ensure you’re making the right choice for your practice.
- Did you know that the upgrades in V12 can help your RCM initiatives? We’ve put together this list of the top three ways V12 can help improve cash flow, decrease average days in AR, and increase collections.
Rolling Hills Clinic: A Success Story
- Improve monthly collections from $100K to $3M
- Increase monthly collections from 60% to 100%
- Reduce average days in AR from 240 to 50
Read the full case study here.
New Data Services Available from Ero Health
Introducing Ero Health’s FTP Compression Services:
Have you been on eClinicalWorks for more than 5 years? Are you tired of waiting for large image files to load? Is your IT reporting you are running low on disk space on your FTP server and upgrading the server or paying your cloud provider more money isn’t in the budget?
Let us compress your image files.
- Lossless compression with no reduction in image quality.
- Files compress up to 90%.
- Compressed images load significantly faster.
- Put off that FTP server upgrade you have been dreading.
Contact us for more on our FTP Compression services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New API Tool:
Are you working with a third-party vendor that wants to interface with eClinicalWorks? Are you developing your own applications and want to modify your eClinicalWorks data without having to understand the table structures?
Introducing the Ero Health API! Features include:
- Fully documented REST based API with examples
- Be up and running in hours and not months!
- Feature set continuously being expanded and currently consists of:
- Query patient information
- Update patient information
- Create patients
- Query schedule availability in real time
- Modify encounters
- Create encounters
- Delete encounters
- Patient Documents
- Import patient documents
For more information and pricing contact us at email@example.com.
Vendor Spotlight – HealthTalk A.I.
We’re excited to announce that we have launched an interface with HealthTalk A.I., giving you preferred access to one of the most powerful patient engagement solutions on the market.
HealthTalk A.I. was formed to change the way healthcare organizations and patients connect. Their AI-assisted patient engagement platform drives access by overcoming traditional communication barriers and creating encounters with the right resource at the right time.
The Ero Health and HealthTalk A.I. eCW integration API unlocks:
- Automated population engagement in all languages
- Real-time scheduling via secure SMS and web chat
- Digitized intake and e-signing capabilities
- No-show management (confirmations, cancellations, and rescheduling)
- Follow-up and transitional care management (TCM)
Welcoming These Clients to Ero Health
We’ve partnered with these new clients for RCM, adoption, and consulting services in support of their eClinicalWorks system:
- Sanitas Medical Center
- Village Obstetrics Manhattan
- Maternity Medical Group
- HCC Network of MO
- Mercy Health – Paducah Neurology
- Sleep Center of Middle Tenn
- Oldham County Pediatrics
- Elite Medical (Ann Haire, DO)
We’re looking forward to the rest of 2023, continuing to support our current clients, and adding new clients to our list of trusted partners!