Put Your Data to Work with Ero Health
Having access to your eClinicalWorks® data and being able to use it in a meaningful way is critical to the success of today’s medical practice. That data isn’t always available in a straightforward manner, and many practices lack the workflows, entry protocols and knowledge required for good data analysis.
Ero Health’s Data Services team has a history of helping practices grow by harnessing the power of your eClinicalWorks® data.
Whether you need to move your data from eClinicalWorks® or another legacy system, create custom reports, ensure lab device integration, or supplement eClinicalWorks® support, Ero Health offers a full suite of data services designed to provide the highest level of transparency and efficiency for your practice.
Gain Access to My Data
There are many reasons practices need to migrate or export data, including acquisition, consolidation, and switching EHR systems. A successful migration requires careful planning and knowledge of the structure of your eClinicalWorks® database to access the data and ensure that data is extracted and imported correctly. The Ero Health team has decades of experience working with eClinicalWorks® and has a lengthy track record of accomplishing this. Migration projects may involve:
- Practice Information
- Clinical Data
- Patient Documents
- Automated Extraction of CCD Documents
Create Custom Reports
Today’s healthcare landscape requires sophisticated reporting of data, including ACO, MIPS, key financials and workflow monitoring. Ero Health can help you meet your reporting needs:
- Automated Quality Reporting to groups – Lightbeam, Navvis, Agilon
- Productivity – Biller, Front Office, Patient Throughput, Provider
- Clinical – Outstanding Orders, Encounter Follow-Up, Proactive Patient Communication
- Financial – Claim Follow-Up, RVU Financial Reporting, Patient Collections
- Quality – MIPS/MACRA, Best in Class, Health Grades
Integrate Imaging and Lab Devices
Imagine having the ability to allow your eClinicalWorks® solution to seamlessly communicate with lab devices. This creates an automated environment which feeds all results and information directly into the patient record, eliminating delays, data entry requirements and opportunity for error. Practices that partner with Ero Health experience:
- Lab devices that integrate directly to send your EHR data
- Test results that automatically populate to your EHR
- A simplified workflow that saves hours of time
Provide Data to my ACO, Population Health or IPA Tools
Payers, CMS, ACO and other risk-based programs are requiring more data from your EHR. Accessing this data via the current reporting tools or custom reports in now more important than ever. In many cases, the data may need to be harvested from the actual database tables.
Ero Health has the expertise to create custom reports and dashboards to share with your partners. We can also provide custom extractions of data on a onetime or scheduled bases.
Translate My Data into Other Systems
Ero Health can implement interfaces between systems so that you spend less time re-entering the same information and more time with the patient. Some examples of interfaces include:
- Demographics Inbound or Outbound (HL7 ADT)
- Charges Inbound or Outbound (HL7 DFT)
- Diagnostic Imaging Results and Orders (HL7 ORU)
- Schedule Inbound or Outbound (HL7 SIU)
- Document Interface Inbound (HL7 ORU)
- Lab Results and Orders (HL7 ORU)
Don’t see what you’re looking for on the list? We can create custom interfaces specifically designed for your needs. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Supplement Existing eClinicalWorks® Reporting
Minimize the need for manual data entry in your practice. While eClinicalWorks® does have some automation functionality built in, there’s a lot more possible that can drastically improve your practice’s efficiency. Ero Health has the knowledge to automate your eClinicalWorks® processes:
- Identify how processes can best be optimized to meet the needs of the practice
- Create procedures that meet all Medicare or other relevant requirements
- Integrate the automated process into the practice’s current eClinicalWorks® system
- Provide training and support