Electronic Health Records
Moving your practice towards efficiency, greater access to information, and enhanced management in today’s digital age calls for harnessing the best technology solutions and leveraging them to your benefit.
It calls for relying on the right team to seamlessly integrate that technology and get your practice running on it as quickly as possible. Each facet of the eClinicalWorks® suite is designed to provide a comprehensive, automated system for communication, collaboration, information access, and ultimately, enhanced patient care.
Streamlining Healthcare IT for Value-Based Care
eClinicalWorks® EHR is a one-stop solution for all your healthcare IT needs, offering a cloud-based EHR and Revenue Cycle Management platform designed for value-based care. The platform offers providers easy documentation, interoperability, and anytime, anywhere access to patient data, as well as tools for patient engagement, population health analysis, and patient safety. eClinicalWorks® is a unified solution designed to deliver comprehensive electronic health records and unparalleled data analytics to help healthcare providers optimize resources, stay focused on patient care, and reduce their total cost of ownership.
- AI Speech to Text Technology
- Voice drive Virtual Assistant
- Integrated Telehealth
- End to Ent Revenue Cycle Management
- Prisma Health information search engine for Interoperability
- Robust Patient Engagement tools
- Value Based Care tools such as
- Care Management Planning, CCM-TCM and RPM modules
- HCC module, HEDIS Measures, Disease Explorer, Cost and Utilization dashboard
- Patient Center Medical Home program
Electronic Health Record: V12 EHR for Practices
eClinicalWorks® is the market leader among independent, ambulatory practices. Its leading-edge technology and innovation ensure every aspect of patient care is under control, from scheduling and check-in through documentation, labs, prescribing, billing, and follow-up. eClinicalWorks® V12 comes with free hospital interoperability through the CommonWell and Carequality nationwide networks.
Simplify Documentation at Your Practice
Healthcare today is more complex than ever. Medical breakthroughs drive demand for better healthcare IT tools. And shifting regulations mean that practices need new approaches to gain deeper insight. The eClinicalWorks® Virtual Assistant (Eva) and eClinicalWorks® scribe can help. Eva can recall and display patient histories in a single screen, letting doctors easily compare Progress Notes, book appointment, contact patients, and manage daily workflows more efficiently.
eClinicalWorks Scribe converts type or dictation into structured data and places it in the proper section of the patient’s Progress Note, allowing doctors to complete their documentation wherever and whenever is most convenient for them.
Together these tools are helping doctors focus once again on their patience and get back to the art of medicine.
Document Your Way
Providers using eClinicalTouch for iPad or eClinicalMobile for iPhone can view their schedules, access medical summaries, e-prescribe, and more – anytime, anywhere. This allows providers to improve their efficiency and get back precious time throughout the day, helping to lower physician burnout.
- Order sets
- Speech macros
- Integrated speech
- Favorite lists
- Tracking boards
- In-place edits
- Charting of group visits
- Clinical Decision Support
Point of Care Patient Management within the EMR Workflow
- Point of care, actionable alerts to push goals in care directly to the chart
- Patient safety and compliance dashboards
- Enhanced prescribing of controlled substances, including drug monitoring program
Tools for Caring for Your Complete Patient Population
- Transition Care Management – Ensure continuity of care for patients moving among care settings
- Case Management – Gain a holistic view of the overall health and wellness of each patient
- Care Planning and Behavioral Health– Enroll patients, assign care team and manage care plans over time
- Chronic Care Management (CCM) – Improve outcomes for Medicare patients with multiple chronic conditions
- HEDIS – Choose from 100 + clinical quality Measures to improve compliance and evaluate performance
- HCC Coding – Identify coding gaps, display secondary manifestation codes and update RAF scores
- PCMH – Achieve Patient Centered Medical Home status
- Disease Explorer Dashboard – Identify patients who require immediate care via algorithms
- Blue Button integration – Integrated financial information to the EHR to understand the costs of care
Interoperability and the Connected Office
By streamlining workflows and offering flexible and customizable solutions for their documentation needs, V12 is helping fulfill our vision of a truly connected office, in which patients, providers, and technology are integrated fully and seamlessly. Through On-Demand Activation in the eClinicalWorks® EMR, providers can exchange data with Epic and Cerner hospitals through the CommonWell Health Alliance and Carequality frameworks at no cost — guiding better clinical decisions.