Cloud Hosting Solution with Ero Health’s Secure, Accessible, Scalable Hosting Solution.
Choosing a hosting solution for eClinicalWorks® is one of the most important decisions you’ll make. You need a solution that is secure, scalable, HITRUST Certified and, most importantly, provides you access to your data when you need it. This can mean the difference between thriving in today’s transitioning healthcare environment or stalling the flow of your business.
Ero Health’s Hosting Solution offers a world of possibilities for your practice, providing the access you need and a professional support team to help you navigate your data in a secure, stable environment built specifically for eClinicalWorks®.
Our data centers in Austin, Texas and Atlanta, Georgia offer clients the flexibility and peace of mind they need to move their data to the cloud. Our data center is SSAE16, SOC 2 Type II & SOC 3 certified, as well as HIPAA and PCI compliant. We offer:
- HITRUST Risk Based Certification (r2)
- Enhanced data security.
- Maintenance of HIPAA compliance.
- Disaster recovery.
- Fully certified installation and support team.
- Single host environment provided, steering clear of a shared environment that lacks access.
Clients come to us for the ability to fully access their back end data. This is possible because our servers are designed specifically for hosting eClinicalWorks® – and only eClinicalWorks®. Shared hosting environments, even the big names in the industry, can limit this level of access and interoperability. Access eCW from your home, office, or wherever you need it through a secure SSL connection, giving you flexibility to use any local peripheral connected to the device. You’ll experience:
- Cloud flexibility.
- Interoperability with third party applications.
- Instant access to analytics like no other solution.
As your practice or organization grows, the Ero Health Hosting Solution can be quickly scaled to support additional providers and/or users. This can seem like a daunting task if you host in-house, or face aging equipment and upgrade costs. Ero Health provides:
- Storage growth.
- Competitive pricing.
- Pay-as-you-grow pricing model.
- Up-to-date equipment.
When you host with Ero Health Hosting Solution, you are gaining full access to all of our support, and by extension, all of your information, putting the control back in your hands. You won’t have to replicate your database to gain access to
it. You can minimize lengthy wait times to view your own data with Ero Health and experience:
- Pull data when you need it. No waiting required.
- Custom reporting and integration.
- Real-time third-party data access.
- Third-Party Hosting Advantages
Ero Health’s third-party hosting arms you with an expanded support team, server maintenance, updates and a scalable platform allowing us to quickly meet the needs of your growing business without running out of space. Third-party hosting provides redundancy and physical security in the case of a natural disaster, and selecting a third-party hosting partner in a stable environment is essential for reliable uptime and security.
- Equipment is housed in a secure hosting environment off-site.
- No capital cost or need to continually upgrade.
- Data redundancy to safeguard your information.
Your team of eClinicalWorks® experts will manage everything under one roof. We have the in-depth knowledge you need to properly address your hosting, support, data intelligence and training needs. What’s more, you’ll have greater functionality with your data than anywhere else, and we have the expertise to smoothly convert your data from on-premise servers to hosted servers. This allows your practice to thrive in today’s healthcare environment. Our expertise provides you with:
- Data migration
- Greatly reduced capital cost from an on-premise server.
- Improved patient experience.
- Reduced delays and transparent analytics.
- Access, anywhere.