Engage in training programs led by professionals with practical experience in all areas of practice operations.
Your successful use and optimization of your eClinicalWorks® EHR system is dependent on the partner you choose for training and support. Ero Health is the largest and most experienced certified Partner of eClinicalWorks®. The Ero Health training team collectively holds decades of experience in helping medical practices large and small with all their eClinicalWorks® needs.
Our extensive knowledge of the software, combined with our keen insight into your business workflow, the ever-changing regulatory landscape, and how we can apply best practices to address the challenges your practice faces have led us to be a trusted partner for thousands of physicians in across North America.
New providers/staff, new locations, organic growth or acquisitions and new versions all require training. Let Ero Health work with you to build out training programs to ensure you get the most out of your investment in eClinicalWorks®.
To properly adopt and optimize your EHR system, you must consider and manage the impact on the practice holistically. This includes planning for the following:
- Provider and staff workflows and handoff’s
- Follow up and disease management.
- Good data governance
- Migrating data from a legacy system
- Workflow changes across departments
- Security settings
- Interfaces and third-party vendors
- Voice and natural language processing tools
- Treatment plans, order sets and custom templates
- Fee schedules and contracts
- AI features
- Patient engagement tools like healow, messaging, portal, mobile and more
- Prisma and other interoperability tools
- Value Based Care tools and quality measure documentation
- Advanced features like Work Queue Dashboards
- eBO and custom reporting
Ero Health will conduct an assessment and build a custom training plan that encompasses all these points to minimize disruption to the practice and get you to your ROI faster.
Whether you’re new to eClinicalWorks®, or looking for support for your existing system, Ero has a wide range of training and support services to meet your needs.