Expand Patient Engagement and Access to Care with eClinicalWorks® Telehealth Solutions
Give your patients the quality of an in-office visit without having to come into the office.
Telehealth allows providers to do the following:
- Schedule TeleVisits and conduct healow2healow calls from inside the eClinicalWorks® EHR via your computer, tablet or smart phone
- Publish pre-visit questionnaires
- Access patient data from integrated, wearable devices such as glucometers, bp cuffs, etc.
- Document findings, diagnoses, and treatment plans in a Progress Note
- Remind patients about upcoming appointments and follow-ups
TeleVisits: A safe and secure way to expand patient access to care while inside your eClinicalWorks® patient workflow.
Better Engagement = Better Healthcare
To thrive in today’s healthcare environment, you need more than a good website. Patients need easy and comprehensive access to all that you offer. Start with Patient Portal, healow apps, and online booking to establish a strong online presence. Add Kiosk check-in, Messenger campaigns, and TeleVisits to strengthen Patient Engagement. Then fine tune your practice for the future through our Patient Relationship Management (PRM) Services.
Communicate with Messenger
Customized Messenger Campaigns target patients who can benefit from additional health reminders. Using clinically relevant information, Messenger identifies patients who need reminders for follow-up care.
- Generate lists of patients by specific conditions or specialties to identify and close gaps in care.
- Use campaigns for checkup reminders, administrative notifications, or those overdue for colonoscopies, mammograms, immunizations, and more.
- Reach patients however they prefer, whether by phone, email, text, Patient Portal or healow app.
- Messenger Analytics monitors and modifies campaigns to enhance effectiveness.
Easy Check-in with Kiosks
Kiosk allows your patients to check in for their appointments with ease, confirm insurance information, and answer questionnaires — and links that information directly to the EHR. Your front-office staff gain time they can use to answer calls and assist other patients.
- Consent forms can be electronically signed and stored with a time stamp.
- Complete forms and questionnaires, with data imported into providers’ notes.
- Patients can scan a driver’s license and insurance cards and make payments.
- Create customized patient satisfaction surveys.
Online Health Access
With healow, patients enjoy unparalleled access to personal health information, visit summaries and lab results. With Patient Portal, they can book appointments, keep track of medications, and exchange messages with their provider — anytime, anyplace, on any device! And the healow family of apps are complete lifestyle and health management tools, allowing patients to integrate wellness monitors and devices for everything from blood pressure, weight and activity, to calories, body-mass index, and sleep.